Monday, August 13, 2007

What is this guy thinking?


I happened upon Ruillont he was hiding behind a rock. He was wearing leather armor and did not have a sword. I rather not insult people and tell them what they should and should not be wearing. I think each person should learn on their own what they need to do.

Well he insisted that his friends would be there soon with a sword for him. I got rid of a few crabs that were near by. I gave him some roasted rabbit and a loaf of bread, and wished him luck. I then went on my way. I think he is at a safe spot, he should be fine for a while.


~@~
Moo: Perfect

I've been thinking about something I heard at a funeral. "Man is not perfect." And just recently I talked to someone that brought up that very same subject, that man is not perfect. Of course there was more to that conversation... but this one statement sticks with me as I ponder it often. "Man is not perfect." Why does man need to be perfect? What does it mean to be perfect? Are we all not perfect, since nobody can be who we are?(We are our perfect selves.) What is the need to be better than others? Why must people stomp on others to make themselves feel better? Or even... why must people think others are just trying to hurt them? Where do all these insecurities and fears come from?

1 comment:

Alcindor said...

Now since I am finally 75... too bad there is no MPKs anymore...