Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Frightening moment


It all started one normal Vana' diel Windsday. I spent the day strolling in Bastok Markets, finishing up some errands. Like usual I occasionally stop to chat with a few people. I sat at Firewater Circle for a little while to enjoy the fountain mist and had lunch. Lunch was a bunny sandwich and some grapes that Moo packed in my bag for me. The grapes were Sand'Orian grapes that I had bought when I went on my trip to Sand'Oria.

Ah. My trip to Sand'Oria, that reminds me... One day when I got home I found Moo all by himself, cooking up some stew. Moo said our friend Blood bunny had to leave because of an emergency. I was a little saddened, not being able to bid farewell to him.

Back to the so called normal Windsday... I did my window shopping at Dragon Claws Weaponry Store and Carmelide's Jewelry. All those shiny things. No purchases for me. Moo would be upset if I cluttered up the house with things I do not use.

So... this brings me to the frightening moment. I got home a bit tired from all the walking. So maybe I was just dreaming. This is how I remember it... I was talking with Moo and suddenly he burst into flames and sparks.

Moo in flames.

I am not sure what it was. If he was fuming angry. Or if I had sun heat affecting my vision. Just as I was reaching for a bucket of water, the flames disappeared. In a bit of shock I didn't say anything. Moo acted like nothing happened and did a twirl. I'll ask him about it another day, or maybe visit the doctor and ask about flaming moogles.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moo's flaming

Anonymous said...

No smoking in your moghouse, kupo! :)

Anonymous said...

hrm, did he eat too many Kazham Peppers? :) I think you better have a water tank handy in your mog house.

Alcindor said...

wow, how did you do that? submit it to alla, i'll bet you they will post it... DO IT!!!