Friday, August 17, 2007

Team work...

Long, long ago I was in Sandoria. I was asked by Vilatroire to form into a group. Each task of forming a group had a different requirement. Let me think... Same nation, Bastok... Same race, Hume... Same job, we did white mage.

All the Elvaans in the watch tower were part of a group that works to guard Sand'Oria. They are loyal to each other. They trust each other to do what they need to do.

We had gathered here to get a Mage's ballad scroll for Eckardt. Kaname joined us to add another Hume from Bastok into the bunch. Toaster who seems to be invisible must have been running to us as I took the picture. And Valynne joined in to do the same job group.

4 comments:

Guankim said...

http://www.watanabesato.co.jp/jpculture/howmanyi/jplaugh.html

Saw that page, and thought of you. So now you derive your 'perfect laugh', keke!

Alcindor said...

That link doesn't work, unless it's because I am trying it at work... team work? want more statics??? many of my jobs still looking for statics...

Anonymous said...

I remember that day. Thanks so much for dragging your characters out just so a lot of us could get the scroll. :D

Anonymous said...

I had that teamwork quest open for a long time. I'm glad we Bastokans were able to get it done.