Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cartographer

Cartographers.......

Dead cartographers. Harbinger Mikolaas was worried about his men that he sent to gather information. I went looking for the group thinking they just found a pretty object and got distracted by it.
Unable to do anything about the fallen Draenei bodies, being that they were surrounded by Nagas(Wrathscale,) I searched for the survey data crystal that would have all the information that they had discovered. I could not find any crystal in their possessions. I began looking for the crystal on the Nagas. After a while I found the Naga that had taken the crystal. Harbinger was sadden by the news of his fallen men. He seems more determined in his purpose.

3 comments:

Alcindor said...

why you had to kill them all???

Jioji ~@~ said...

They were dead and/or dying when I got to them.

Alcindor said...

sure.... =P