Saturday, August 11, 2007

Festival


The moogles are back for the summer. The towns are decorated with the nations' colors. Events are going on.
Bastok Markets Fountian
~~~~~
Windurst Woods Fountain
~~~~~
View from below
~~~~~
North Sand'Oria
~~~~~

Tarutaru slaves?

I asked these Tarutaru... do you not get tired dancing all day? He said "This is what I am here to do, it does not matter if I feel tired or not." With a smile she said "This is my job." The Tarutaru in Windurst were doing a bit of marching around the fountian. And in all nations they were high up in the platforms dancing.

Someone needs to form a Tarutaru union. I don't think they are getting a very good deal here. Day and night dancing and dancing. Standing in one spot. If I had to do that I think my arms would fall off.

If the Moogles can have a union I seriously think these Tarutaru should have one too.

5 comments:

Alcindor said...

Go on strike for the TARUS!!!! or pay them for their dancing... =)

Anonymous said...

I tried to give them gil and sweet rice cakes but they ignored me and kept dancing :/

Anonymous said...

Sandy is the savior of Tarus! She is the Hermione Grainger of Vanadiel. Hermione wanted to help the oppressed house elves, Sandy wants to help the Tarutaru. We can form SPIT, Society for the Promotion of Indentured Tarus.

Anonymous said...

the festival music and fireworks drive me crazy...

Anonymous said...

Paid? maybe they should do a better dance than *clap clap* *swing arms*

Yeah, those Tarutaru can be a bit snobish. Ignoring and blisting people. They sometimes seem to think the world revolves around them.

SPIT? ack...aack...aaack... plbbt. Yeah, Indenture all Tarutaru! Tarutarus are not to be trusted. They can be evil in many ways. (Promotion of indentured- that means we want to indenture them?)

Join H.A.T.(Humes against Tarutarus)

Fenris is loony?