Thursday, August 9, 2007

Bun.. bun.. Blood Bunny blood.

Bun bun bun...

Ordelles Cave has the cute bunnies.

So I attempted to convince one of them to come visit my moogle. But they were rather playful. With a touch of their foot on me, a cloud of magenta would appear. Was this an illusion or was this blood?

When the bunny used his tail, yellow sparks flew out and glittered in the air. Moo would so enjoy a friend like Blood Bunny.

What a great dodge that was! Feisty ball of fur. A quick spin and a whip of his tail. My sword fell without a touch on his hair. The quickness and speed, what fun!

Oh? What is this? Pblft... Cough... Gwack... Dusty dust. Ooooohhh... was a lovely dust move. The whole area was filled like a wild dust storm. I could just make out the figure of the bunny in front of me. He did not run away, but stayed to have more fun and play. Blood Bunnies have no fear and do not run and hide.
I managed to create a pretty blue light glow. Bunnies are not the only ones that are able to do sparkles.

My great sword skill increased with all the training on Blood bunnies. I had to move with better accuracy and intent, for Blood Bunnies do not fool around. They have skills that I tried to match.

I switched from my great sword to my lance. My newest lance is a pretty blue fork. I was showing Bloody bunny how a fork is used. He dodged my first lunge. But I was able to get his ears on the second one. He was lucky he did not jump up or he would have lost an eye or two.In the end Blood bunny gave me a hug. We had so much fun. He agreed to come stay with Moo for a few days. I blew on my chocobo whistle and Hanahime appeared. We headed to Sand'Oria for some shopping. We were also able to picked up a chocobo that needed to returned to Bastok. So we did not have to pay for our chocobo ride back home.

Bun... bun... bun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... Kill the wabbit... kill the wabbit!

I still think the quote I heard before is true... There's always a rabbit in this game that can kill you no matter what level you are :P

Alcindor said...

stop all the killings!!! can't we just get along... poor rabbits...

Jioji ~@~ said...

No killing. Just having fun. Blood Bunny is twirling with Moo in the mog house.