Saturday, June 2, 2007

A journey to Selbina


The night lights of Selbina.

Selbina is a nice quiet town. The ship that goes to Mhaura was in the dock and the lamps at the waterfront were lit.

Only the Best

A while back when I first visited Selbina I met Melyon, he takes care of sheep. He mentioned that he needed food for his sheep. The regional vendor in Bastok Port had some La Theine Cabbages in stock so I bought a few stacks and got an outpost warp to Valkurm Dunes. The walk to Selbina is not very far from the outpost and is a lot faster than riding a chocobo to Selbina from Bastok.

MOO!! Sheep!

I was a bit shocked at the amount of cabbages Mee and Baa ate. I wonder if Mee eats Baa's food. Mee is so much larger than Baa.


More BUNNIES!

I decided to test out my polearm in Dunes. And what did I find outside of Selbina? BUNNIES!!
I had a bit of fun with some Sand Hares. They hop so much and move so fast. Stab... poke... swipe... I had to be quick with my spear.

Bunnies went flying left and right. The bunnies tried all their normal moves to try and attack me. Kicking up sand in my eyes to blind me and running in a large circle to give their attacks more force. But I was able to get a few more hare meat. I'll give the meat to my moogle to store away for another day. I think it is time to go hunt some sheep meat and maybe some sheepskins. Some sheep meat sounds pretty good. Maybe I'll do some fishing sometime, that way I can make some sushi. I like sushi. There is nothing better than fresh fish.

I took the outpost back to Bastok. I've been staying close to town so that I can care for Hime. He is doing very well. I am looking forward to teaching him Canter. Hime has a sister named Petite Chic. Their parents are Gale Wind and Momo Momo. Hime is progressing slower than Chic. Chic is only three or four days older than Hime, and already knows Canter and Gallop.

2 comments:

Alcindor said...

I just gave as much moss as those sheeps could eat... and it was a lot too... and you killing bunnies again =(

Guankim said...

Aye, the bottomless pit stomachs of the sheep. THAT be the 9th mystery of Vana'diel!