Thursday, May 31, 2007

A hunting I go..

Collecting grain

I traveled to the west of Stillpine in search of some grain. Along the shore I came across sacks that I was able to gather grain from. I got my fifth bunch of grain from a mob that ran onto the top of a shack.
There was a white fur toed beast that I also killed, was he the leader? I'm not sure...

Elekk!!


I trecked north to Bloodmyst Isle... and what do I come across... ELEKK!! I stood there wondering how to ride one of these. I spoke to a few people and was asked to do a few things. So the hunting began. I ran around the isle killing ten Bloodmyst hatchlings, that Vorkhan wanted me to killed. Aonar wanted ten sand pears to make a pie. So I kept an eye out for the pears that had fallen from the trees. Anor gave me a nice body armor and a pie since I was able to collect the pears for him. The odd thing was that they looked like pears on the ground, but when in my bag they looked like green apples.

So, here I was still trying to figure out how to get on an Elekk. I then met Kessel, the Elekk lord. He wanted me to travel and visit three different people to warn them about the bloodelf invasion upon Azuremyst.He let me use one of his Elekks for a speedy delivery of the warning. So I went bounding around on an Elekk to talk to people. After I was able to warn everyone, I went running around on the Elekk. He unfortunately left me when I entered the Inn in Azuremyst.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i misread 'elekk' and thought you were being girly and sreaming 'eeek'!

how do you pronounce your name? is it 'gee-oh-gee' or 'joe-gee'?

what is the 'no kimyouna hanashi' part mean? is this the sister chapter of (funny japanese guild)?

Anonymous said...

The quest is called The Kessel Run and you have 12 minutes to complete it. Blizzard makes a lot of references to pop culture in their quests and stuff, if you know what movie this is referencing you get 100 nerd points for the day.

I knew where the reference was from =(

Jioji ~@~ said...

Roni:
no I will not correct your 'sreaming'

geeoh gee, I would have made it jyoji but I like the 'i"s

Mom:
The WoW quest was fifteen minutes. So you lose 25 nerd points. But you gain 50 nerd points for knowing the number used in the movie is 12.

And no I do not gain any nerd points because I didn't know the answer. I looked it up. 12 parsecs!

Mom you nerd!

Jioji ~@~ said...

no = gives possession to Jioji
kimyona = strange, curious
hanashi = story, talk, tell, etc..

So maybe my translation is wrong but what I mean to say is...

Jioji's strange story.

Anonymous said...

how is my japanese?

noob no kimyona motherf*cker!!!

noob = noob
no = gives possession to noob
kimyona = strange
motherf*cker = motherf*cker

which translates to:
noob is a strange motherf*cker!!!

Alcindor said...

Hey what's with all this WoW?!?!? where's the FFXI?!?!? =(

Jioji ~@~ said...

you need a 'ha' not a 'no'

ha/ ga = is

your statement says: a strange mother---- belonging to noob.

But who knows... I didn't pay that much attention in class.

Anonymous said...

noob ha kimyona motherf*cker!!!