Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Flashing...


Lure of the wildcat


Alib-Mufalib told me about his mercenary company that he belonged to, the Salaheem's Sentinels. I kneeled down to take the blue sentinel badge that he handed me. He wanted me to help him recruit members. He asked me to flash people. I was a little hesitant about this but I agreed to help him.

I guess I didn't understand Alib-Mufalib, because I flashed Kaela and she was a bit confused. She noticed my blue badge and spoke to me about it. Hmmmm... ahhhhh... Alib-Mufalib maybe wanted me to flash the blue badge around. This all went much better once I realized this. I'm glad I realized that it was the badge that I was flashing before I got to Manilam. I don't know if I would have wanted to flash him. He looked a little too interested in the badge or maybe he was staring at me. I started carrying the badge in my hand instead of wearing it.

So after I visited all twenty people on Alib-Mufalib's list and made my way back to Port Bastok. I received a blue invitation card. Alib-Mufalib also told me he would teleport me to Aht for a fee of 300gil.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF... Sandy I think you are too into your character. You really should play WoW now... Tnerbo, Bandor, and some of the other freaks in GnM like to RP (roleplay)

Alcindor said...

lol... why you flashing ppl??? hahaha!!! too funny...

@fenris.... no! FFXI FTW!!!

Anonymous said...

gee-oh-gee, i shouldve warned you...those guys you were flashing are part of the sukebe old men LS! trust me, ive had my share of run ins with them at the 'club'. ;)

Anonymous said...

alci, just letting you know that noob is posing as me. i am not a WoW convert...yet.

Anonymous said...

the name says Fenriko not Fenris. I named my shaman Fenriko in honor of Fenris and Sumiko.

Anonymous said...

WoW would be better if there was a story and common goal to the game for me. I find it hard to just do random quests and not know how it's really related... either that or it's just my friends that are trying to make me play it that confuse me since we do things out of order... :/

Graphics and Story in FFXI > WoW
WoW Dancing > FFXI tho :)