Sunday, June 3, 2007

This and that...

Spanking new staff

So I decide to check with my moogle and see what he had for me. And what do I find? Alcindor has sent me a wonderful signet staff. Oh what fun I been having with the staff and I have yet to leave my moghouse. I'm sure my moogle will chase me out of my home soon. I just could not resist poking Moo(gle) with my spanking new staff. I sneaked up behind Moo... Bop! The little pom pom on his head went springing about. I wonder when he will get tired of me and my staff.

I think I will cook Moo a bunny steak and he will hopefully forget that spanking new signet staff that I have. Or maybe make him a nice bunny mantle. He keeps my moghouse so neat and clean. Moo is such a great moogle! He is always here when I need him. Bringing in my mail, watching over the plants, etc.

Beast in Stillpine

There was a cave near by Stillpine that I explored. I came across a two headed beast. Someone requested that I bring them the hide of the Kurken. I had to get by some other beast on the way to the Kurken.
These Wildkin are quite frightening. They are fierce and show no mercy. Get too close to them and they are very aggressive. The Furbolg requested that I go in and see why these Wildkin invaded the cave that the Furbolg once lived in. There was a large red crystal far into the cave that is causing the Wildkin to be so aggressive. Hopefully the Furbolg can figure out why their friends(Wildkins) are being affected by the crystal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jioji has a new spanking staff!

Alcindor said...

bunny steak =( stop killing all the bunnies... haha! and no no... thank you for the spanking new staff you gave me... that's just a token of my appreciation =P