Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Defeat... Lord Xiz and I...

Lord Xiz

I experienced my first defeat. I was sent to slay Lord Xiz, making my way to the ruins from Bloodwatch was of no trouble. I walked up to the treasure chest that was there and opened it. I became stuck and unable to move. I thought I had enough time to open the chest and place the items in my bag before Lord Xiz came back to the chest. Had I misjudged the time I needed? As I stood there unable to move Lord Xiz came up to me and started hitting me over and over... I guess frozen with fear? Maybe not...(There had been a maintenance and I was getting a lot of lag.) What a fierce battle. After returning to my fallen body, I had a short but terrifying worry of freezing up again.

My spell casting skills are slow but I was able to kill Lord Xiz. And I planted a banner in him as I was told to do. The banner made an interesting flash and noise as it impaled the fallen Lord. The the power of the Draenei was declared. Although heavy handed violence is not the way of the Draenei, sometimes it is the only way. Hopefully the Naga see the banner and realized that they should take what is not theirs.

1 comment:

Alcindor said...

what the hell!!! what's with this WoW Crap! nah just joke... congrats on your victory!!! kill them all!!!