Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Herbs.. Herbs.. mushrooms...


The herbalist in Azuremyst always has bags and bags of herbs. He keeps telling me he finds them in the forest. When I first started looking for herbs all I was able to pick were some white flowers called Peaceblooms.

Well while on Bloodmyst Isle, I met Jessera of Mac' Aree. I was told that there are mushrooms that could be dangerous. Jessera is a mushroom collector. The mushrooms are very odd. The Blood Mushroom glows so bright that I saw it from a distance. I had to dive in to the river to harvest the Aquatic Stinkhorn. And was attacked by a monster that swam by. Once I left the water it didn't not chase me. It seems it just didn't want me in the river.

The other two mushrooms were, Runious Polyspore and Fel Cone Fungus. Those I found while walking around. I was very careful in handling all of these strange mushrooms. And since it took me several days to collect all of the mushrooms I made sure to take care of my bag that contained the mushrooms.

I returned to Jessera with the mushrooms, I was given some cuffs and payment. I don't know about collecting any mushrooms for a while. I think I inhaled too many spores.

I still have yet to find the nice leafy greens that the herbalist always has.

No comments: