Tuesday, June 5, 2007

filled with So Much ACK.....


So here is the adventure's certificate that the Moogle gAve to me. i stuCK it on my moghouSe wall. i'M not sure of whAt it says sinCe the print was an unreadable piece of worK. maybe i Still have dust in My eyes from All the bunnies' dust Clouds. or maybe the whirling KickS gave Me A Concussion. who KnowS what it Might be, All i know is my vision seems a bit unClear when i looK at things.

p.S. i would like to Make this entry be dedicated to Alcindor for the Constant smiles he brings to everyone and all the work he does for gys. thanK you alcindo.

4 comments:

Alcindor said...

You are too funny... LOL!!! decicate that to me... I am so flattered... and p.s. what's that?!?! all that smack talking!!! hahaha.... very creative over there =) I can't even do it once... I have to write the word smack =P that just shows how creative I am...

Anonymous said...

*cheer* alcindor!!! me love you long time!

Anonymous said...

LOL ... AlCindor the stAtiC pArty orgAnizer... my pooy bArd would be stuCK At 15 if it wAsn't for him.

Give the guy A donut. :)

Jioji ~@~ said...

in reply to
alcindo: you don't know what p.S. is? i told you i would Make this my next post. you were Asking for it... you got it. =P

hanileeeeee: who Could not like alcindo? but hanilee you liKe to give out your <3. that is why you are always < / 3.

eck: i don't understand. i don't know what you are trying to say.