Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh what a ride!

Hanahime day 29

Today Hanahime turned into an adult. He has a long beak, so he looks a little different than his father Momo. We took a long walk today and met Brutus, he was walking with Brilliant. Hime and Brilliant quickly became friends.

I traveled to Sand'Oria to speak to Hantileon about a chocobo whistle. He told me to check my bond with Hime. And that sometimes chocobos hide things and if I check when he was not looking I might be able to find a dirty handkerchief. I quickly made my way back to Bastok using my trickstaff II. Hime and I took a short walk near a waterfall. He turned to look at the water and I noticed something on the ground, it was the dirty handkerchief. Upon returning from our walk I rented a chocobo and went back to Sand'Oria. Hantileon gave me a chocobo whistle. I returned to Bastok, Zapago let me register Hime and prepared a saddle for Hime.

Hime and I went for a little ride to the lighthouse that is right outside of Bastok Mines. We enjoyed the ocean view in the moonlight, as we watched the moon rise in the sky. Hime and I have many more adventures and places to look forward to. But I am sure we will always remember this moonlit first ride.


Chic so cute.
Chic looks like a smaller cuter version of Momo. I hope to get a picture of Chic and Hime together soon. They have played many times together at Kamp Kweh. But they grew up in different cities. Chic lives at the Sand'Oria stables. The training in Sand'Oria is helping her become a very strong chocobo. I'm sure Hime's little older sister(Chic) can out run him.

1 comment:

Alcindor said...

congrats on your new choco... sigh! i dont even have one...