Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Zegham Hill

A sweet day at Zegham Hill. The sun in the pale blue sky. As the fluffy marshmallow bunnies go floating by. The green leaves rustle as they listen to the small cool breeze whispering in the trees. My footsteps are left in the ground that is powdered with a gray-brown dust, much like a powdered cinnamon donut.

As I climb higher I can feel the air become crisp and refreshing. Yet there is a sound I hear, telling me something, that I can not understand. That hmm hmmm.... What is it saying to me?

Might it be urging me to continue higher? Hmmm hmm hmm... The heat of the golden honey sun keeps shining on me. The warmth combines with the breeze that makes my head feel light. Think, think, why was I here? I saw the path leading up and started to climb....

There was a reason I came. I was here once before on a request to bring some flowers to a monument. But why did I come today? The earthiness is in the air. Hmmm...hmmm.hmmm. The hill... remember... I will just have to come back another day.

1 comment:

Alcindor said...

What's that... up in the sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, no. it's a giant bee!!!