Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Magicites

While in Jeuno I was able to get an audience with the Archduke. He wanted to get some items from the three beastmen strongholds. The Archduke said he would give me an airship pass if I was able to get him the stones.

Aldo was staring at his map when I got to his office. Verena stop by for a short while and spoke to Aldo, Something that Verena said will always stick in my mind. There's more to life than what you see in front of you. We are all flowing on the river of life, not just watching from the banks. Verena was concerned about Fickblix. I am not really sure why. I think she just worries about everyone.
Aldo gave me a Silver bell to help me get to the magicite in Beadeaux. I went to see Sattal-Mansal for the other two items that would allow me to enter in to the area with the magicite. Sattal asked for a Quadav Augury shell and a Quadav Charm. Once he had these he gave me what I needed.

Looking for more items that would allow me passage to the magicites, I stop in at Muckvix's Junk Shop. Muckvix sent me on an errand. I visited Paya-Sabya in upper Jeuno where he was waiting for his plants to sprouty-wout.When I went back to visit with Muckvix, he mention that I would have to light some torches. Flickblix walked in and had a torch that he was able to spare. He was head to Castle Oztroja. Seems odd that a goblin would be traveling to visit the yagudos.

While in Upper Jeuno I also spoke to Baudin. He has a sister named Audra who is ill. She craves raw meat. Baudin gave me a crest of Davoi for a piece of Coeurl meat. Audra took the meat to her room, all we heard was munching. I was a bit disturbed that she said "...drenched in bright red blood!"

My first magicite I went to was the one in Castle Oztroja. Fickie died.The Magicite has memories of converstion. I saw images of Star Sybil, Karah-Barauha. Also yagudos.. Gawk! Gawk!... Kahk!... Kahk-ka-ka....

At Beadeaux, I saw images of Ulrich killing quadavs. Cornelia and Raogrinm were with him. Raogrinm said the quadavs were trying to protect their eggs.

I went to Davoi. More images from the past, of people and things that happened.

Lion showed up. And we saw the Shadow of Darkness.

But in the end I went back to the Archduke and presented him with the Opitistone, Aurastone and Orastone.

I was given an airship pass. And when I went to my embassy they promoted me to Rank 5.

2 comments:

Alcindor said...

Woohoo airship pass!!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your airship pass! :)