Friday, September 28, 2007

The tower that never seemed to end.

I was sent to Jeuno to talk to the ambassador. When I got there I was told he was not in, and he had gone to investigate something in Delkfutt Tower. Well I went out to Qufim and entered Delkfutt Tower.

I ran around for many hours. Using teleport pads, running up spiral stairs, and avoiding the holes in the floors. There were bats, giants, goblins, etc. that I avoided. Finally on the 10th floor, opened a door to see a beastmaster had cleared the room of all the giants. I waited and waited, and waited some more.
Giants started to fill the room. I was waiting for Porphyrion. He showed up and I was able to get a Delkfutt key from him. This key is what I used to take the elevator. I was a little disappointed the elevator didn't take me to the basement. I ran down a very long spiral staircase, which made me a bit dizzy.

There I found the ambassador faced down on the floor. I don't remember what he told me. I later met him back at the embassy in Ru'Lude Gardens. All I remember is that tower that never seemed to end. It didn't even seem to be that tall from outside.

2 comments:

Alcindor said...

Congrats on the key... =)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! One more mission and you can get an airsihp pass.