Friday, September 7, 2007

Bunny by the druid trainer...

On my way to the druid trainer, who is located outside of Exodar, I saw this cute brown bunny. I we played follow the leader for the longest time. I was trying to get a picture with bunny, but he would not stay still. As soon as I would set up the shot he would hop away.

Moonfire hit the bunny and it was much easier to get a picture. He lay there with his big brown eyes staring up at me.

It was getting late so I made my way into Exodar. I ran down the ramp that spirals downward and has a floor where I can see everything below me.
I went to check the mail box. And found a nice surprise. I received a Rabbit crate.

He is brown. Just like the one I saw outside of Exodar. I think he needs a bath. He was doing a bit of scratching. Who knows... he might be a white rabbit covered with dirt(or something else.) Maybe I should name him Itchy... or Oneear... or Mooeye... I think he is an Itchy. Hopefully I don't forget he is in my bag. Mr. Wiggles rarely comes out of my bag. I'll have to take him for a walk sometime. Itchy will probably keep Mr. Wiggles company in my bag.

2 comments:

Alcindor said...

Oooh you got a pet bunny =) I want one... =)

Anonymous said...

Make him nice and fat so it is tender and juicy.
BUN NEEEEEEE!!!