Monday, May 28, 2007

Jioji in Bastok


Jioji in Bastok Markets
Warrior 27 Monk 13 time played 17days

Kupopo! Moogle says:
Chat frequency 12224
Conversations with NPCs 7802
Parties joined 47
Alliances joined 0
Battled fought 2934
Numbers of times KO'd 23
Enemies defeated 2503

Talking to the moogle each day waiting for a gift. Angel wings.... moogle belts... rings... This month is Adventurer Appreciation.

Hanahime
Jioji awaits Flower Princess(Hanahime) growing up. New feathers soon! Hanahime is named after Kaname. Kaname is THE flower princess. When I told Toast that I named my boy chocobo Hanahime, he said Hime would have a disturbed life. That the other chocobos will make fun of his name. But I think if Hime has any problems he will be fine. He was born with the ability gallop. So run run my dear Hanahime.

1 comment:

Guankim said...

Hanahime..male choco O.o Indeed strange sense of namingness. And sprung up a journal while I was gone. Interesting. Geez, does this mean I should leave more often?

...

I see ><;; LOL