Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Celestial Nights

M.H.M.U.













The moogles are back.. They are teleporting people to the three cities. I visited each city and got a sprig of bamboo grass from each nation. The moogle has been giving me a gift of chocobo tickets each time I teleport.

The story of celestial nights is long, I remember hearing it a child. The short version... princess meets prince. They send each other poems because they lived far from each other. Prince goes to battle and dies. Hanging haikus from the bamboo is to remember the friendship they had....


My dear friend bunny,
Would you like to play with me?
Oh fun, bounce, flip, spin!

Why the dirt in my eye?
Want to play? I'll play with you!
Swish, poke, swipe, whack, smack!

Did I get your eye?
Where did your fuzzy tail go?
Flying in the sky.

Did you need that ear?
Don't worry you have one more.
Oopsy, no you don't.

Hugs, I still like you.
No eye, fuzzy tail and ears.
Come and play with me.

I will name you George.
You can come and live with me,
Meet my dear moogle

Moo will sew your tail.
And fix your ears like new,
Patch your eye, or sigh.

So no more dust kicks,
And I will not use my sword,
Play again, more fun!

5 comments:

Lum said...

Hanilee the noob
Creeping up behind Sandy
The Sneak Attack Hug!

Alcindor said...

Nice haiku =)

Anonymous said...

yourimo the noob
only likes WoW and golfing
maybe he is gay

Anonymous said...

san is popular
everyone wants to hug her
orz! space invaded!

Anonymous said...

The circle is now complete; when I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.