Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Adventures of Mr. Wiggles(not enough rage)

One day Mr. Wiggles and I set off for an adventure. Bloodmyst Isle has these crystals growing out of the ground. The glow is very warm and inviting. I was in search of a sample of the crystal, requested by someone doing research.

RAWR! I tried to scare Mr. Wiggles by changing into bear form. He just looked at me and continued to eat his grass that seems to appear out of no where. I tried to get him to place his head in my jaws. But he did not seem to like that idea. I think he would make a good snack. Bite sized bacon.

I decided to kill a few spies. Mr. Wiggles stood and watched, munching on grass. As you can see I did not have enough rage. I need more rage. You need more rage. Not enough rage. RAGE!!

Mr. Wiggles does not set a good example, he does not seem to have any rage.

Adventure? Well maybe not an adventure, more like a stroll in the wilderness. Mr. Wiggles... Rage... More rage for another day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*hug*